Workshops and Seminars
Workshops are conducted on a regular basis for mental health professionals, institutions, corporate and non-corporate organisations. They range from one to ten days duration.
Topics covered include:
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Basics of Transactional Analysis (TA-101)
- Stress Management
- Leadership Training
- Effective Parenting
- Pre-marital Counselling
- Counselling for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Self Exploration Retreats
- Creativity Workshops for Children
SPECIALISED TRAINING WORKSHOPS/PROGRAMMES
- COUNSELLING SKILLS TRAINING, SUPERVISION, GROUP DYNAMICS AND PERSONAL COUNSELLING for the FCAT trainees – Bangalore -January – December 2012
- A 5 day training workshop for 15 counsellors/psychologists on PLAY THERAPY at Mumbai, organised by ARPAN, an NGO working on CSA issues – April 2012
- A 4 Day SELF –AWARENESS PROGRAMME for 15 trainees of the Foundation Course on Art Therapies. (FCAT) conducted by the Studio for Movements Arts and Therapies (SMArT)- Bangalore -January 2012
- A 3 Day COUNSELLING SKILLS Training for 20 participants from grassroots NGOs working with women attending a Course on Facilitating Womens Wellness and Justice in Bangalore. Organised by SAMVADA – January 201
- A 5 Day Training Programme on SUPERVISION SKILLS FOR COUNSELLORS for 14 academicians/mental health professionals at Dhaka, Bangladesh, Organized by the Department of Education & Psychology, Dhaka University & ASK,(NGO), Bangladesh) – December 2011
- A 3 Day training workshop, WORKING WITH CSA (Child Sexual Abuse) for 15 counsellors/psychologists at Mumbai. Organised by The Foundation - September 2011.
- A 5 day training programme, INTRODUCTION TO COUNSELLING SKILLS was conducted for 11 Helpline and NGO Staff at Delhi. Organised by TARSHI, (Talking About Reproductive and Sexual Health Issues) March 2011
- A 3 Day Workshop, COUNSELLING SKILLS FOR TEACHERS for 25 teachers from Tibetan Schools in India. Organised by The College for Higher Tibetan studies, Dharmsala, Himachal Pradesh – August 2010.
- A 5 Day Training of Trainers Programme for 22 Senior Police Personnel of the Royal Bhutan Police at Bhutan, Organised by RENEW, Bhutan – August 2010.
- A 2 Day Workshop, LISTENING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS for 30 employees of a SERVICE INDUSTRY in Bangalore – 2010
- Eight Half Day Workshops on OPEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR LEADERS for LG Soft, India at Bangalore – 2010
- A 2 Week THEATRE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN in the age group of 9 – 12 years- Bangalore – 2009
- 14 YOUTH EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOPS for the students of II PUC, Christ University, Bangalore - 2009